Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Therapy

I've always found writing to be a fantastic release. Over the years I've amassed quite the collection of poetry, ramblings and so forth. I'll try and put them together so I don't end up with 165 blog posts consisting of 75-200 words each =)

All of my writing is straight and to the point. Some of it may be hard to read, but it's always honest and true at the time it was written.

Some of my pieces have special meaning and were written for someone(s) in particular. As this is none of your business, I won't be pointing to who/whom they pertain to, if it's you, you probably already know it <3

As always, thank you for reading and appreciating my words, to some it's art and others nonsense. But to me, as always, they are me, my heart and soul bared to you. Please handle with care.

No comments:

Post a Comment