Monday, November 30, 2009

Desire

I breathe easily
Silence all around
And then the pain
The joy
Warm
Flowing freely
tearing its way through my every cell

From a touch
Your smile
A mere thought of you

You are the heroin in my veins
burning pleasure
Painful and overwhelmingly beautiful

Over time it fades away
slips to the dark area
the in-between where all dreams lie

But a word, one simple “hello”
a laugh or touch
Brings the monster ripping,
clawing its way out of the dark recess of my soul
Tearing a path straight to my heart

Nothing hides, all of me
Exposed, open
Subject to your every whim
The prick of the needle lies in your smile
Your laughter lifts me higher
Over the top and crashing down into oblivion

My heart slows, breathing even
Fade to black
return to myself once again
To wait, to dream
To know this addiction,
the drug of you

Will always remain inside of me
waiting, endless
loving the pain
wanting the overwhelming simplicity
of simply being
with you


********************************************

It's dark and I can't even explain it. you are all of it..pain and pleasure beyond words to me. I want it, always, even in knowing what it may bring. Selfish indulgence.....it just is.

*********************************************


and i wake up once more with empty arms
and my thoughts consumed with you.
your arms, your eyes
your mouth and lips
your perfect hands

you fill my every heartbeat
with a sense of wonder and loss
i hold you in my arms
once again to tell you goodbye
but the hours,
those wondrous, stolen moments
within hello and now
exquisite~golden
take my breath away

No comments:

Post a Comment